Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Inspiration Tuesday

Inspiration Tuesday and  something new from me and a small tutorial 

Using Transfer paper ( i bought mine from the poundshop 2 sheets in one pack ) 


My daughter is 10 so i printed it fill a good size space on the a4 sheet ( i could have got away with it being a lot bigger ) 

Using my copic's 
Skin E13 , E11 , E95 , E00 R22



Hair 
E55 , E21 , E37 



Jacket & Shoes 
B97 , B91 , B41 . T-6 ( For shade ) 


vest's from tesco ( 3 for £7 ) 



Measure up and make sure your happy where your design will go 
Turn it over and slowly iron the image on 
I went over it 3 times and let it cool before peeling it back 


Little Peek 


Here is the end result proudly worn by my daughter Ellie 

Image 
Saturated Canary = Ellie Awsome sauce ( this image is actual made based on my daughter ) 

Dont forget the altered challenge over at 

6 comments :

  1. Absolutely incredible Erin! So you actually coloured onto the Transfer Paper with Copics? Love to know how it comes out in the wash. When I did it I chickened out and coloured on normal card, scanned in, and printed on transfer paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic, must try to find this paper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, great tutorial.....just had to go buy me some of that paper. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The T-Shirt looks awesome on the lovely little lady! xx

    ReplyDelete